- Non-Account Activity. You can play games on MyWebERA without having a MyWebERA Account.
- Account-Related Activity. Certain other activities on MyWebERA-like uploading games, animations, paintings, posting comments, flagging games, paintings, animations require you to have a MyWebERA Account. We ask for some personal information when you create a MyWebERA Account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- Usage Information.We may record information about your usage, such as when you use MyWebERA, the contacts you communicate with, the games you play, and the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in MyWebERA (including UI elements, settings, and other information). If you are logged in, we may associate that information with your account.
- Content Uploaded to Site. Any personal information or game content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
Information that is Publicly Available
- If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the MyWebERA Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalized features and functionality of the MyWebERA Sites, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload games or send messages through the MyWebERA Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any Creations that you submit to the MyWebERA and associated Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
- We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major MyWebERA Site changes or for customer service purposes).
- We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the MyWebERA Sites and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications.
- When you create an account on the site, some information about your account and your account activity will be provided to other Users of the site. This may include the date you opened your account, the date you last logged into your account, your age (if you choose to make it public), the country and the number of games you have played.
- Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you engage in certain activity on the site, such as you upload games or send messages through the MyWebERA Sites. Other Users can contact you through messages and comments.
- You may also choose to add personal information that will visible to other Users on your channel page (which is the public facing page for your account on the site). This may include a profile picture, you name, gender, relationship status, or other details.
- Any games that you submit to the MyWebERA Sites may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites
- You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the MyWebERA Sites, in which case you can still play games and explore the MyWebERA Sites, but MyWebERA may not be able to provide certain services to you. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them.
- You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page.
- You may control the information that is available to other Users and your confirmed friends at any time by editing your account and the features that are included on your channel page.
MyWebERA does not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. However, please note that if an advertiser asks MyWebERA to show an advertisement to a certain audience (for example, men ages 18-34) or audience segment (for example, men ages 18-24 who have viewed certain channels of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the advertiser or ad-server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach. The advertiser may also use information regarding your use of the MyWebERA Sites, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.